Fruits & Vegetables Disinfectant tablets
- Purify water
- Disinfect fruits & vegetables
Directions for USE:
- Take a tablet from the bottle with dry hands & replace the bottle cap immediately.
- Put one tablet in 20L water & let it dissolve (for more details refer to leaflet inside the box).
- Put fruits & vegetables (after removing any visible mud/dirt/leaves) in the prepared solution and leave them in for 10 minutes.
- Remove the produce from the prepared solution & store in the refrigerator after removing excess water and air drying.
- Rinse fruits & vegetables properly with drinking water before cooking or consumption.
Disinfectant tablets can also be used for:
Floor & surface disinfection
Mix 1 tablet in 10 L water for mopping floors at home & office.
Mix 1 tablet in 20 L water for soaking non porous utensils ( steel, melamine, bone china etc) Rinse after 10 minutes. Ideal for catering & food industry.
Disinfect water in overhead tank
1 tablet in 500 L water of overhead tanks, fit for domestic use after 30 minutes. Ideal for contaminated water supply.
Camping & outdoors
1 tablet in 200 L water from natural water sources, can be used for bathing, cleaning, cooking after 30 minutes
- ISO certified
- FDA approved
- GMP compliant
COMPOSITION: Each uncoated tablet contains Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate: 1.67gm Available Chlorine: 1000mg
Not for oral consumption | Avoid inhaling vapours | Do not expose the product to flames | Do not incinerate | Avoid prolonged contact with stainless steel | Wear gloves while dissolving | Do not mix with acid or cationic detergents | Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool & dry place away from heat, moisture & sunlight.
How to Use
Gently press the top front & back to pop open the Peebuddy funnel.
Move your panties aside. Place the open end of the funnel between your legs,right under the flow area.
Tilt the hips, bend a little, ensure the funnel is tilted downwards, relax & pee.
Dispose off in the dustbin.