A plain Jane bathroom can be totally revamped with a thoughtful edit of old or trendy accessories. Depending on your preferences, whether you like vintage theme, animal prints, floral or geometric patterns, you can choose the accessories to liven up your washroom. Some tips to accessorise your washroom:
- Trendy Clocks to add an ornamental accent: Beautiful wall clocks add a lot to the bathroom decor besides being useful.
- Curtain showers: Glamorous prints on your curtain shower spruce up the washroom and make it look rich.
- Curios: you can fix some wall shelves and place some nice curios to glam up the interiors of your washroom. You could put some nice plaques, enamel pots with artificial plants and flowers etc.
- Wall paint: Experiment with some different colour schemes that you have not used earlier, it will give a fresh look to your washroom.
- New hand towels, bath mats, bathing gear: Splurge on these accessories and feel great about the new additions that will bring a welcome change in the bathroom
- Flower vase/pots with plants: you could put some nice looking sprigs in glass bottles or reuse your old coloured glass tumblers which look dramatic when light passes through them.