I love Rain…You love Rain…We all love Rain…!
However, Monsoons also prove to be a boon for all sorts of bacterias & Viruses.
Here are few tips to avoid infections during monsoon ….
- Avoid road side food
- We all love that but avoid walking through rainy water as it may lead to fungal infection
- Eat hot food and hot drinks to avoid infection.
- Use mosquito repellant patched and bands while moving out or inside the home.
- Keep umbrellas, raincoats while going out
- Eat healthy food and avoid junk food as junk food can get you stomach infection.
- Increase your immunity by using cloves, ginger, garlic in your food.
- Avoid eating leafy salad.
- Avoid getting wet and keep an extra set of clothes for an emergency.
- Avoid swimming in pools as a precaution.
- Keep hand sanitizers and paper soap in your bag.
- Keep yourself clean and dry