Imagine you’re on the road and suddenly the urge to pee comes up. You are surrounded by roads for miles, and you can’t spot a single person. What do you do when you can’t find a public toilet around you? And to make situations worse, you’re a girl. Who’s to say even if you do find a toilet around you it is in working order. I’m pretty sure that I am not the only one who has faced this problem at least once in her life. A lot of you out there know how real the struggle of using a public toilet is.
To make things easier for you girls who are about to head off on a road trip or an adventure, I am about to provide you a list of things that can make using public restrooms a little less scary.
1. Pocket tissues- When you use public toilets, the chances are that you either run out of toilet paper or you never had any there, to begin with. In a situation like this, the only thing you can do is pray that someone arrives and hands you a roll of paper. Or you can avoid this by always carrying tissues with you. Trust me, wiping your snot away isn’t the only use for them.
2. Hand Sanitizer- You will be shocked to know that the toilet seat, when compared to the other things, is probably the cleanest thing in a public toilet and everything else from the faucet to the toilet floors and walls are full of germs. So after you’ve washed your hands, there is no saying that you got rid of the germs. It is better to be safe than sorry which is why you should carry a sanitizer.
3. Wet Wipes- You can always use wipes to clean the toilet seat or to cover it before sitting on it. The other important use of wipes is to clean your intimate area. It helps keep away any bacterial infection and keeps you fresh.
4. Tampons or Sanitary pads- When you’re on the road, there is no telling when Mother Nature decides to send you your monthly gift. It is to the best of your interests to carry always have a tampon handy. The pain of using the public toilets is not the only pain that you go through when you are a girl, but at least something can be done about the one from your cramps.
5. PeeBuddy Female Urination Device- Investing in urination devices can help a lot when it comes to peeing in a public toilet. You don’t have to go through the pain of hovering over a toilet seat. These devices are small and can fit into your pocket.
I would suggest PeeBuddy Travel Hygiene Kit which will make your travel smoother and life on the road easier. They come in standard and premium sizes so grab your kit now.