1 pound of Melon Pulp
4 tart red apples
½ cup red dry vine
1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
2 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
Method of preparation –
- Cut the melon and do away with all the seeds and cut the fruit from the rind.
- Cube the melon and blitz in the blender; pour the juice into a large mixing bowl.
- Wash, peel and core the red apples, chop into small pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Heat oven on a mild flame, throw in the lemon juice along with apple pieces, once apples come to a boil, lower the heat and allow to cook for another 5 minutes, keep stirring well.
- Remove and pour apple mixture into a food processor/blender and puree until smooth.
- Add red wine and cinnamon and quickly blend in a food processor.
- Pour into the serving bowl and chill before serving – Garnish with mint leaves – Enjoy!
- Serves 2
Featured Image Courtesy: bemiam.files.wordpress.com