A smart & frequent traveller always has a ‘Travel Checklist’.
So let us help you with one right here -:
• Select a light bag/suitcase with smooth 360-degree revolving wheels
• Check the weather of your destination online and pack clothes & shoes accordingly
• Use disposable undergarments while travelling
• Carry homemade snacks
• A well-stocked Toiletry bag which includes soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hairbrush, perfumes.
• Medicine Kit that includes OTC drugs for headaches, Loose motions, Vomiting and Fever, Band-Aids & A Pain Reliever Spray
• Lip balm
• Make-up kit
• Towel preferably disposal ones so one should avoid carrying so much.
• Sanitary pads / Tampons
• A pack of Pee buddy to avoid dirty loo’s.
• Intimate wet wipes/ Multi surface wet wipes to clean it off.
• Hand Sanitizers
• A pair of Glares
• Mosquito repellant patches
Travel Smart, Travel Safe!
“Once a year go someplace you have never been before – Dalai Lama “